The Institue of European Network Remembrance and Solidarity is commited to making its website accessible, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 4 kwietnia 2019 on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities. This accessibility statement applies to a website Hi Story Lessons.
- The date of the publication of the website:
- The date of the last major update:
The website is partially compliant with the Act on digital accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public entities due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
- some images and graphics lack alternative texts
- the structure of headings is incorrect
- there are problems with the content contrast
- there is no visible keyboard focus
- it is not possible to use the website with only the keyboard
- there are errors in language declarations
- some form fields lack lables
- there are errors in HTML/CSS validation
Preparation of this accessibility statement
- This statement was prepared on:
- The statement was last reviewed on:
This statement was prepared on the basis of an outside party audit. The audit was conducted Utilitia sp. z o.o..
Feedback and contact information
- The person responsible for examining comments and motions: Marianna Sadownik.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Telefon: 223957600
Everybody has the right to:
- submit comments regarding the digital accessibility of the website or its element,
- make a digital accessibility request regarding the website or its element,
- request for inaccessible information to be made accessible in a different form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the requesting person,
- a clear indication of which website or website’s part the request concerns,
- an indication of the preferred form in which the information is to be made accessible, if the request concerns making the content accessible in an alternative form.
The request should be examined immediately, no later than within 7 days. If making the information accessible or providing an alternative form of access is impossible in this period, it is extended to two months from the date of the request.
Complaints and appeals
You may submit a complaint to the supervisory authority for failure to meet these deadlines or for the refusal to fulfil the request. You can do it by post or by e-mail to the address:
- Supervisory authority: Director of the Institute European Network Remembrance and Solidarity
- Adress: ul. Zielna 37, 00-108 Warszawa
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 223957600
You can also submit a complaint to the Commissioner for Human Rights.
Institute European Network Remembrance and Solidarity, ul. Zielna 37, Building A, 2 floor, 00-108 Warszawa.
There are two entrances to the building: one from ul. Zielna, marked with A and one from ul. Bagno, marked with B. Stairs lead to both entrances. By the stairs to the entrance B there is an accessibility ramp. In front of the building by the entrance B there is one parking space for persons with disabilities.
The entrance B, from ul. Bagno, is for the guests.
The reception desk is situated on the left hand side from the entrance B.
There are two elevators for people in wheelchairs that go to the second floor, where the ENRS office is located. The corridors, passages and rooms of the ENRS office are adapted to the needs of people in a wheelchair with an assistant.
The toilet has no facilities for people with disabilities.
You can enter the building and all the rooms with an assistance dog and a guide dog.
There are no induction loops in the ENRS office.
There are no Braille markings in the building nor contrast or magnified markings for blind and visually impaired people.